- Sean Kingston: ♪She's indecisive♫
- Me: What does that mean?
- Sean Kingston: ♬She can't decide♩
- Me: Thanks
"My response to the “I am not a feminist” internet phenomenon….
First of all, it’s clear you don’t know what feminism is. But I’m not going to explain it to you. You can google it. To quote an old friend, “I’m not the feminist babysitter.”
But here is what I think you should know.
You’re insulting every woman who was forcibly restrained in a jail cell with a feeding tube down her throat for your right to vote, less than 100 years ago.
You’re degrading every woman who has accessed a rape crisis center, which wouldn’t exist without the feminist movement.
You’re undermining every woman who fought to make marital rape a crime (it was legal until 1993).
You’re spitting on the legacy of every woman who fought for women to be allowed to own property (1848). For the abolition of slavery and the rise of the labor union. For the right to divorce. For women to be allowed to have access to birth control (Comstock laws). For middle and upper class women to be allowed to work outside the home (poor women have always worked outside the home). To make domestic violence a crime in the US (It is very much legal in many parts of the world). To make workplace sexual harassment a crime.
In short, you know not what you speak of. You reap the rewards of these women’s sacrifices every day of your life. When you grin with your cutsey sign about how you’re not a feminist, you ignorantly spit on the sacred struggle of the past 200 years. You bite the hand that has fed you freedom, safety, and a voice.
In short, kiss my ass, you ignorant little jerks.”
I wasn’t ready for that.
I don’t think anyone was ready for that.
- season 1: drake helps josh w/ a crush
- season 4: drake & josh accidentally sell an orangutan to a man who eats orangutans
Parent of a female teen whose school banned leggings (via yball)
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD MAKE THIS PHOTOSET
DO YOU ENJOY THE TEARS YOU’RE MAKING PEOPLE SHED NOW
Dobby only wishes to keep Harry Potter safe.
i fucking will end all of you
IF YOU EVER FEEL SAD JUST LOOK AT THIS FAKE SLAP
Everyone: Aria no
Aria: Aria yes
Do you think that subscribe button knows I killed someone?
- Toddler: Mama, I L-L-Looo
- Mother: You love me?!
- Toddler: Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years past and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an Airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
I was born in the wrong generation. This generation is still racist as fuck and I can’t download a pizza. Wake me up in the year 3019.
*Update from the year 3000* not much has changed but we live underwater